With dental implants, everyone can enjoy a beautiful and healthy smile. We offer the absolute best tooth replacement option. Milton’s Alpha Dental Care has the expertise to complete your entire Dental Implant process – surgical placement and restoration with a crown.
Dental implants are metal surgical fixtures positioned into the jawbone in order to give support to false teeth and keep dentures from shifting or slipping.
Why choose dental implants
A dental implant is a great alternative for people with damaged or missing teeth. This is the most evident solution if you want to smile with pleasure and feel confident.
Dental implant replaces the root of the missing tooth. It can be called the artificial tooth root that holds just one tooth or the bridge. The implant copies the natural tooth perfectly as it does not need any support from the teeth nearby. It does not depend upon any structure in the mouth so the dental implant is the best solution.
This option is chosen for many reasons.
- It solves the problem for the decade or even longer. In some cases, implant can last a lifetime.
- People feel safe and comfortable with properly installed dental implants. Nothing prevents usual daily activities.
- Implants look like natural teeth. It is much more convenient to use such structures instead of removable implants.
- The person is able to maintain shape of the face thanks to dental implants.
- The success rate for dental implants reached 98%.
Types of dental implants
The tooth that is restored with the help of the dental implant will include the following parts: titanium implant, positioned on the jawbone, abutment attached to the implant and a crown that is commonly made of porcelain.
The artificial tooth root can be of different kinds.
- One of the most common dental implants is endosteal that are inserted to the jawbone with screws, blades or cylinders.
- Not all people are able to use conventional dentures because the bone height is insufficient or for some other reason. There is another option for such people: subperiosteal dental implants, installed on top of the jawbone with help of metal frame attached to the jawbone.
Titanium integrates with the bone without any problems. The fixtures are not perceived as some foreign objects in the mouth. There should be enough bone to hold the implant. The implant is fused with the bone in several months so the person does not feel any discomfort.
Dental implants are best options for:
- Replacing teeth
- Retaining bone structure
- Enjoying any food you want
- Stabilizing implant – supported denture
- Looking and feeling great
Forget about removable dental appliances. If dental bridge does not meet your demands, you can always apply for dental implant. You should visit the dentist for assessment to find out if dental implant suits you. This solution seems rather costly but it prevents so many problems that it is worth it.
You can count on the ultimate patient experience when you get dental implants from Milton Alpha Dental Care. We use Straumann implants, they are a global leader in implant, restorative and regenerative dentistry. Call at 905-876-0200 for your consultation today.